To make Kilis a center of attraction by improving the existing infrastructure conditions by making use of tourism potential, logistic location and trade opportunities.
Kilis, Anatolia, Syria, located on the trade route is the gateway to the Middle East, Turkey. The city is located in the east, west and north of Gaziantep and south of Syria. 58 km from Gaziantep. Kilis, 6 km away from the Syrian border. away from Syria’s industrial city of Aleppo, 60 km. Away.
The diversity of agricultural products is a bridge from past to future with the production of pistachios and peppers besides quality olives and grapes grown exclusively for the region.
Kilis goat has very high milk yield and grows in our province. Also known as the Kilis cow, the cow is the first among the domestic breeds in terms of milk yield.
- Processing and packaging of olive oil products
- Production and packaging of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Flour and bakery products
- Organic farming
- Renewable energy
- Organic grape production
- Investments in processing and preserving poultry meat
- Pepper Paste and red pepper
- Manufacture of canned food
- Molasses and vinegar production
- Manufacture of dried fruits and nuts
- Fresh vegetable and fruit processing
- Carpet, yarn and blanket manufacturing
- Manufacture of handicraft products such as quilts, embroidery
are regarded as potential investments.
- Insurance Premium Employer Share Support
- Allocation of Investment Place
-In addition to the above supports for large investments;
* Customs Tax and Fund Exemption and VAT Exemption.